Terms and Conditions
Malling Art Club - Summer Art Competition
Conditions and Rules
Conditions and Rules
- Entries are Free and each person may submit a maximum of five entries.
- Paintings and drawings can be in any medium (except electric art) and of any size.
- Each entry must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a standard picture format or jpeg.
- Each entry must be accompanied by the artists name and email address. Entries for children 16 and under should also have their age shown.
- Entries will be posted on the Malling Art Club web site www.malling artclub.co.uk in the order they are received. The title of the picture and the medium used will be shown but entries will be anonymous. For children 16 and under the age will also be shown.
- It is a condition of entry that permission is given to display the picture on any medium or advertising material used by Malling Art Club. However copyright remains with the artist.
- All artists must be amateur artists and not professionally selling their work and live in Kent. Pictures must be artists own original work and not copies of other work. Artist must have the copyright holders permission to use photos and artworks other than their own as source material for their work.
- Judging will be by open public vote cast via the Malling Art Club web site. The picture with the most votes will be the winner. Voters can cast one vote for an adult picture and one vote for a Childs picture. Multiple votes will be discarded. If there are an equal number of votes then the winner will be decided by a panel taken from the committee and the judges decision will be final.
- The prize for the winning painting in each category is a £10 voucher and the winning painting will be displayed in our annual art show (dates to be finalised when lockdown is finished ).
- Entries must be received by 31st August and voting will commence on 17th August and end on 6th September. Results will be published approximately one week from the closing date.